Pips Blaster Pro is best known as a trend following indicator which can be used for both scalping and intraday trading purposes. This indicator has been designed especially for the newbie forex traders who find themselves hard to define the market trend correctly and enter the market from the right place to make steady profits in the long run.
Pips Blaster Pro can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the market and fits great with the timeframe charts from M1 to D1. Thus, you can use this tool in a versatile style while trading the markets.
Pips Blaster Pro Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the indicator at your forex MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Pips Blaster Anatomy
Pips Blaster Pro works in a similar way to the Moving Average (MA). Although, it changes its color according to the change in current trend directions for a better understanding. It turns blue and appears below the price bar means its time to go for long entry along with the bullish trend confirmation. To go short, you’ll need to wait until the indicator turns red and appears above the price bars. This indicator also used a separate Trend Monitoring tool at the top left of the main chart window to state the strength of the current market trend. We recommend you not to enter the market when the market is in sideline or coiling in a very short range.
Also Read: Pin Bar Trading Indicator
Pips Blaster Pro: Buy Parameters
- Trend Monitor showing “Strong Up Trend”
- Pips Blaster turns blue and appears below the price bars
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current position of the indicator slope
- Exit long/take profit whenever this indicator turns red
Pips Blaster Pro: Sell Parameters
- Trend Monitor “Strong Down Trend”
- Pips Blaster turns red and appears above the price bars
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current position of the indicator slope
- Exit short/take profit whenever this indicator turns blue