The Candle Ratio MT5 Forex Indicator is a powerful tool used in forex trading to analyze and interpret candlestick patterns.
It provides traders with valuable insights into market sentiment and potential trend reversals.
This indicator calculates and displays the ratio between the current candle’s body size and the average body size of a specified number of previous candles.
It helps traders identify overbought or oversold conditions, as well as potential trend exhaustion or continuation signals.
With its user-friendly interface and customizable settings, the Candle Ratio MT5 Forex Indicator is suitable for both novice and experienced traders looking to improve their trading decisions.
When applied to a price chart, the Candle Ratio MT5 Forex Indicator displays colored bars or lines that represent the ratio between the current candle’s body size and the average body size of previous candles.
The colors indicate different market conditions, such as green for bullish and red for bearish. Traders can interpret the indicator’s signals in several ways.
For instance, if the current candle’s ratio is significantly higher than the average, it may indicate a potential trend reversal or a strong continuation signal.
Conversely, a low ratio compared to the average could suggest a weakening trend or a possible market correction.
Candle Ratio Indicator: Buy Condition
- Look for a bullish signal when the current candle’s ratio is significantly higher than the average body size of previous candles.
- Confirm the buy condition with other bullish indicators or price patterns, such as bullish engulfing patterns or support bounces.
- Consider entering a long position when the bullish signal aligns with the overall market trend.
- ADR Indicator for MT5
- Lucky Reversal Indicator for MT5
- SR Breakout Arrows Indicator for MT5
- Half Trend Buy Sell Indicator for MT5
Candle Ratio Indicator: Sell Condition
- Identify a bearish signal when the current candle’s ratio is significantly lower than the average body size of previous candles.
- Seek confirmation from other bearish indicators or price patterns, such as bearish engulfing patterns or resistance rejections.
- Consider entering a short position when the bearish signal aligns with the overall market trend.