MACD Histogram with Filter MA represents best Forex trend signals and defines correct areas to make the market entry. It keeps the main chart window clean and plots the signals in a separate oscillator window. For it easy and clear Forex signals with steady level of winning rates, it is gradually becoming more popular to the traders around the world.
This indicator’s developer has witnessed that it suits with all Forex currency pair window and matches with all sort of time frame charts. Thus, all kind of Forex traders can give it a try and get some extra advantage in their everyday trading life.
MACD Histogram with Filter MA Overview
This amazing indicator has been combined with most popular Forex momentum indicator MACD Histogram and Moving Average crossover signals to detect the right momentum and catch the trend with right signal entries as well. MACD Histogram value positive and the fast MA (green) crosses above the slow MA (red) plotting the bullish crossover signals the momentum is bullish and its time to trigger the buy entry. In a contrary, MACD Histogram goes down below zero level and MA’s plotting bearish crossover offers traders to sell at the market with bearish momentum in background.
Similar Forex Trading Strategy: MACD Trend Trading System
MACD Histogram with Filter MA: Buy Parameters
- MACD Histogram value raises above zero level
- MAs plots bullish crossover
- A bullish candle is formed at the same time
- Buy at the break of the bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the respective candle’s low
- Exit long whenever MACD Histogram turns negative and MAs plots a bearish crossover
MACD Histogram with Filter MA: Sell Parameters
- MACD Histogram value drops below zero level
- MAs plots bearish crossover
- A bearish candle is formed at the same time
- Sell at the break of the bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the respective candle’s high
- Exit short whenever MACD Histogram turns positive and MAs plots a bullish crossover