MACD Trend Trading System is one of the best trading strategies among other trend following trading system around the market. This strategy has been designed with the combination with some very best trend indicators like Linear Weighted Moving Averages and Exponential Moving Averages along with MACD to produce some very best trading signals for its users.
MACD Trend Trading System works at all segment of market hours, especially during London and New York sessions. This system can be applied to trade any currency pair and fits with all kind of time frame charts. This is a quite easier strategy to follow but with the best trading results so far.
MACD Trend Trading System Overview
After you configure this system at your mt4 terminal, your chart will be appeared as the image below:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
MACD Trend Trading System Anatomy
- 5 EMA: This is a 5 day period Exponential Moving Average. It reacts very quickly with the price actions to produce finest short term trading signals.
- 75 & 85 LWMA: LWMA stands for Linear Weighted Moving Average. These LWMAs plots crossover trend signals with each other. 75 LWMA crosses above the 85 LWMA signals the bullish crossover. On the other hand 85 LWMA above 75 LWMA means there is a bearish crossover signaling the bearish trend.
- MACD: A well known and most powerful momentum oscillator. MACD value rises above the zero level and keeps rising indicates strong bullish momentum and a negative value with falling trend signals the presence of the bearish momentum respectively.
Recommended Indicator: MACD Candles V3 Indicator
MACD Trend Trading System: Buy Parameters
- The signaling bar closes above the 5 EMA
- 5 EMA holds its level position above the 75 & 85 LWMA
- 75 LWMA crosses above 85 LWMA level and plots the bullish crossover
- MACD value is positive with a rising trend
- Set stop loss below the EMA and LWMA levels
- Exit long whenever price closes below the 5 EMA level and MACD starts to fall at the same time
MACD Trend Trading System: Sell Parameters
- The signaling bar closes below the 5 EMA
- 5 EMA holds its level position below the 75 & 85 LWMA
- 75 LWMA crosses below 85 LWMA level and plots the bearish crossover
- MACD value is negative with a falling trend
- Set stop loss above the EMA and LWMA levels
- Exit short whenever price closes above the 5 EMA level and MACD starts to rise at the same time