Fx Divine Green Forex System is considered as a blessing for the modern trend-following forex traders for its combination of unique forex indicators and delivering trade signals with consistent winning rates. This system offers easy chart demonstration along with simple signal reading methods that enable newbie traders to quickly adapt to its trading strategy.
Fx Divine Green Forex System can be effectively applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the trading platforms and also fits great with any sort of timeframe chart
Fx Divine Green Forex System Overview:
After installing Fx Divine Green Forex System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Fx Divine Green Forex System Anatomy:
- Goldminer1: Signals possible swing levels of the market. It uses the arrow signals around the price bars at the main chart window to point the next possible direction of the market.
- MACD EMA BDv8: A versatile trend identifying tool. It uses its MACD histogram bars to identify the market momentum and at the same time applies the EMA crossovers to define the market trends.
- Trend Lord: Works as a trend filter and applies its own parameter to define the market trend independently. It turns gray means the confirmation of the bearish trend. Conversely, it turns blue to validate the bullish trend of the market.
- Goldminer2: It has been added as a momentum filter. Basically, it filters the momentum signals generated by other indicators of the system. It is blue when the momentum is completely bullish and turns red to signal the bearish momentum of the market.
Most Famous Indicator: CAP Channel Trading Indicator MT4
Fx Divine Green Forex System: Buy Parameters
- Goldminer1 plots an upward arrow below the price bar
- MACD EMA BDv8 is positive and plots the bullish EMA crossover
- Trend Lord turns blue
- Goldminer2 turns blue
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Goldminer1 arrow
- Exit long/take profit whenever Goldminer2 turns red
Fx Divine Green Forex System: Sell Parameters
- Goldminer1 plots a downward arrow above the price bar
- MACD EMA BDv8 is negative and plots the bearish EMA crossover
- Trend Lord turns gray
- Goldminer2 turns red
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Goldminer1 arrow
- Exit short/take profit whenever Goldminer2 turns blue