CAP Channel Trading Indicator MT4 has introduced the Advanced Envelop Theory to produce volatility based trading signals. According to this theory, it plots its envelope with a prediction that price will make a movement in between its boundaries.
Forex CAP Channel Trading Indicator is comparably advanced than other channel indicators because, it moves enormously sensitive to the fluctuations of the price volatility. It determines real time high low channels of live markets and lets traders to take their trading opportunities through its Signal Arrows.
This indicator is suitable for any Forex currency pair and for any timeframe charts from M15 to higher.
Forex CAP Channel Trading Indicator Overview:
After the installation of this indicator at mt4 trading system, you find your chart as the image below:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 to Any||Any||3||9.6/10|
Forex CAP Channel Trading Indicator Anatomy:
- Upper Channel: Price reaches the upper channel indicates the overbought market. Usually traders look for short entries whenever price approaches the Upper Channel level of the Envelope. This is also the place to exit long entries.
- Lower Channel: Lower Channel plots the oversold level of Market price. This is the level where traders look for long entry opportunities. As it is a oversold level, short entry holders can close their trades whenever price gets in this area.
- Signal Arrows: This tool signals market entry through its up/down arrow which appears right above or below the respective signaling bar.
Forex CAP Channel Trading Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Price is supported at the Lower Channel
- Buy triggers when upward Signal Arrow appears
- Stop Loss below the swinging low
- Take profit when price reaches the Upper Channel level or a downward Signal Arrow is plotted
Check it out too: Forex Brain Trend Trading System
Forex CAP Channel Trading Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Price is rejected from the Upper Channel
- Sell triggers when downward Signal Arrow appears
- Stop Loss above the swinging high
- Take profit when price reaches the Lower Channel level or a upward Signal Arrow is plotted