Zee Zee Alert Indicator is a Commodity Channel Index (CCI) based swing trading tool that identifies the overbought/oversold condition of the market. It also includes a crossover signal system for filtering its own trade signals.
The signals are demonstrated in a simple way which can be an advantage for the newbie traders.
The Indicator is a scalping indicator and supports short-term trading activities. Therefore, suits with shorter timeframes like M5 & M15. Besides, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the market.
Zee Zee Alert Indicator Overview
Once you’re done with the download and installation of the Indicator at your MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image.
Zee Zee Alert Indicator Explanation
Zee Zee Alert Indicator uses SigCCI for identifying the overbought/oversold status of the market. Its value hits near -200 means the market is in the oversold condition and raises near
200 to signal the overbought condition of the market. ModeS1 moves above ModeS2 when it is a bullish crossover. For bearish crossover signals, ModeS1 must move below ModeS2.
Before you go for market entry, signals from the SigCCI must be matched with ModeS1 & S2 crossovers.
Check Out: Exness Forex Broker
Zee Zee: Buy Conditions
- SigCCI hits near -200 level
- ModeS1 moves above ModeS2
- A buy can be triggered when both of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever SigCCI reaches to its 200 value and ModeS1 moves below ModeS2
Zee Zee: Sell Conditions
- SigCCI rises near its 200 level
- ModeS1 moves below ModeS2
- A sell can be triggered when both of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever SigCCI drops to its -200 value and ModeS1 moves above ModeS2