XTC Trend Following Forex Indicator is a fantastic forex trading indicator designed for the serious traders out there. XTC Trend Following Indicator is loved by traders because of its simplicity. It is very easy to understand and to implement in market to make real money. This forex trading indicator is best when used other trend indicators like moving average, parabolic sar, etc. This indicator can be used as a confirmation indicator rather than signal generating indicator. A combination of 21-day exponential moving average and this indicator will be very rewarding to the traders.
XTC Trend Following Indicator Overview
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Name of Indicator||Rating|
|Above 5 minute||Any||XTC Trend Following||9.5/10|
After you successfully install XTC Trend Following Indicator in your metatrader it will look somewhat like this:
About XTC Trend Following Indicator
XTC Trend Following Indicator is actually way simple than most of the people think. It is just a histogram which is designed using complex algorithms. When the XTC Trend Following indicator histogram is red (or negative) it is a warning that you should sell the currency. Likewise when you see positive histogram it is an indication that you should be buying the currency. That’s it! This is the only thing you should know about this forex trading indicator.
XTC Trend Following Indicator: Buy parameters
- Market rate should be up trending.
- Market rate should be bouncing following a support.
- XTC Trend Following Indicator should form blue (positive) histogram.
- Buy at the market price once all of the above parameters are met.
- Adjust your stop loss below the recent support level.
- Take your profit when XTC Trend Following Indicator histogram turns red (negative).
Must Read: Forex Double Supertrend Trading System MT4
XTC Trend Following Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Market rate should be down trending.
- Market rate should be retracing following a resistance.
- XTC Trend Following Indicator should form red (negative) histogram.
- Sell at the market price once all of the above parameters are met.
- Adjust your stop loss above the recent resistance level.
- Take your profit when XTC Trend Following Indicator histogram turns blue (positive).