TVH Cobra Forex Scalping Strategy has earned enormous popularity among the modern scalpers plus intraday traders over the last year because of its steady trade signaling performance. It is very much strategic and states the current market condition vastly in details. It signals the trade entry and exit in such a clear basis that all kind of traders will be able to read the trade signal in time to make their decisions.
TVH Cobra Forex Scalping Strategy can be used on any forex currency pair windows and fits best with time frames like M5 to H1 charts. Because of its informative nature and easier chart demonstrations, newbie traders can be instantly get benefited from this tremendous scalping strategy.
TVH Cobra Forex Scalping Strategy Overview
Once you are done with the installation process at your mt4 terminal, your chart should be appeared as follows:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 to H1||Any||8||9.9/10|
TVH Cobra Forex Scalping Strategy Anatomy
- Heiken Ashi: It is a very much popular trend following indicator. It turns yellow or pink to show the current trend condition of the market. It can be used more effectively if assisted by other trend based indicators.
- THV3 Coral: This indicator states the current trend level with its Moving Average line. It is green when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend. It also turns yellow to express the choppy condition of the market.
- Ichimoku Cloud: A well known version of trend identifying tools. Price closes above the cloud signals the bullish strength. On the other hand, price closes below the cloud represents the bearish thrust of the trend.
- ATR, ADX and TRIX Signal: The Average True Range (ATR), Average Directional Index (ADX) and the TRIX Signals the trend levels in a text format so that anybody can read the actual status of the current momentum directions.
- TGS Spectrum Cycle: It is a momentum oscillator. It is above the zero level indicates the bullish momentum. A negative value represents the bearish momentum respectively.
- THVMTrix: This tool is used to measure the validity of the trend. It turns yellow to validate the current trend (for both bullish and bearish) and turns red to signal the market is in no trend.
Recommended Strategy: Extreme Scalping System
TVH Cobra Forex Scalping Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Heiken Ashi is yellow
- Price closes above the Ichimolu Cloud
- Ichimoku Cloud crosses above the THV3Coral level
- THV3Coral level turns green
- ATR, ADX and TRIX indicator signals the up trend
- TGS Spectrum Cycle value is positive at the time of the entry
- THVMFTrix turns yellow to confirm the current bullish trend
- Stop loss below the Ichimoku Cloud level
- Exit long whenever Ichimoku Cloud moves below the THV3Coral level
TVH Cobra Forex Scalping Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Heiken Ashi is pink
- Price closes below the Ichimolu Cloud
- Ichimoku Cloud crosses below the THV3Coral level
- THV3Coral level turns red
- ATR, ADX and TRIX indicator signals the down trend
- TGS Spectrum Cycle value is negative while the short entry triggers
- THVMFTrix turns yellow to confirm the current bearish trend
- Stop loss above the Ichimoku Cloud level
- Exit short whenever Ichimoku Cloud moves above the THV3Coral level