Extreme Scalping Forex Trading System is a trend following trading system. It was originally designed to trade on 1 minute timeframe. It can be used to trade on other time frames to make money on consistent basis. It did very well when I tested over wide range of time frames. Since Extreme Scalping is a trend following forex trading system it should be used in trending market conditions only. This trading system might not do well when trading in a stagnant market so it is highly recommended that you trade on trending market only.
Extreme Scalping Forex Trading System Overview
|Number of Indicators
When you put Extreme Scalping forex trading system in your metatrader your chart should look like this:
This forex trading system consists of three indicators in the main chart and an indicator in an indicator window.
Trend Scalping System Indicator Overview
- Carmen’s eye
Carmen’s eye is an average based indicator which works in a similar mechanism of moving average.
LSMA indicator is a customized moving average which moves above/below the moving average. When the market is up trending this indicator is green and when market is down trending this indicator is red.
- THV Gann
THV Gann is a very short term moving average. It is best when you trade in the direction of this indicator. Actually it is a moving average.
DSS is an oscillator based forex trading indicator. You should be buying only when this indicator is blue and you should be selling only when this indicator is red.
You Must Read: The Best Forex Trading Strategy Ever
Extreme Scalping Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Market should be up trending.
- Carmen’s eye indicator should be below the market.
- LSMA indicator should be green.
- Market should be above the THV Gann
- DSS should be blue.
- Execute a buy position when you all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when market crosses below the above indicators.
Extreme Scalping: Sell Parameters
- Market should be down trending.
- Carmen’s eye indicator should be above the market.
- LSMA indicator should be red.
- Market should be below THV Gann
- DSS should be red.
- Execute a sell position when you all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when market crosses above the above indicators.