Trend power strategy is here to serve you. It is a very simple and very powerful trend following forex trading system. It has the potential for high yield over long term and short term. You can be a consistent winner with this forex trading system given that you follow the guidelines of the strategy as taught here. There are many reasons to love Trend Power Strategy. If you follow support and resistance heavily, this trading system draws pivot support and resistance automatically. Clarity and reliability of the signals are some of the factors which make this trading system outstanding.
Trend Power Strategy Overview
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Rating|
|M5, H1, H4, and Daily||Any trending pairs||3||9.85/10|
Don’t be surprised seeing only 3 indicators in this trading system. There are 5 to be precise but we will use only three of them to make our decisions. Basic concept of financial market trend is required to use this system effectively. After you successfully install Trend Power Strategy, your chart will look like this:
Have a look at the indicators used in Trend Power Strategy
Trend Power Strategy Indicators Overview
|Trend Power Visual|
|Market Trend Info|
- Channel Signal
Channel signal are the blue and red arrows which you see in the main chart. You should not act on each of these arrows. You should filter the trade using other indicators of this system.
- Trend Power Visual
This is major indicator of Trend Power Strategy. The golden stars like shape are the Trend Power Visual indicator. First you have to identify the general trend of the market and you should act on the direction of the market. Suppose, if market is up trending and you see a golden star around support level, you should buy and vice versa.
- Market Trend Info
This indicator gives information about the trend of the market. You should buy when it displays “Strong Up” signal and you should sell only when you see “Strong Down” Signal.
Read More: CAP Channel Trading Indicator MT4
Trend Power Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Market should up trending in your time frame.
- Market should be in around the support region.
- A blue arrow (Channel signal indicator) should appear below the market.
- A Golden star like indicator (Trend Power Visual) should appear below the market.
- Trend information indicator should show “Strong up” signal.
- Buy at the market rate when above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss below the recent support.
- Book your profits when a golden star like indicator (Trend Power Visual) appears above the chart.
Trend power Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Market should down trending in your time frame.
- Market should be in around the resistance region.
- A red arrow (Channel signal indicator) should appear above the market.
- A Golden star like indicator (Trend Power Visual) should appear above the market.
- Trend information indicator should show “Strong down” signal.
- Sell at the market rate when above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss above the recent resistance.
- Book your profits when a golden star like indicator (Trend Power Visual) appears below the chart.