T3 Taotra Indicator is one of the most favorite Forex trend indicators among the trend following market participants for its successful combination of some best Forex indicators. It reads and studies the past market data and displays the trend signals with better timings than another trend following oscillators.
T3 Taotra Indicator is applicable to trade any Forex currency pair available at the trading terminal and also fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts. For its easy use and simplicity of signal demonstration, it has achieved a great acceptance from the market professionals.
T3 Taotra Indicator Overview:
Once you’re done with the installation of T3 Taotra Indicator at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear as the following image:
T3 Taotra Indicator contains three kinds of special trend based tools:
- Fast MAs: These MAs must move above the other MAs of the indicator to confirm a bullish trend. For a bearish trend confirmation, it should be holding its position below other MAs. It reacts very quickly with the rice action changes so that you don’t miss the short-term trade opportunities.
- Mid-Range MA: It works to confirm the mid-term market momentum of the market. It rocks above the Slow MA signals the momentum is bullish and dives below the Slow MA indicates the momentum is bearish.
- Slow MA: It reacts slower than Fast MAs with the price action changes to signal the intraday market trends. For a bullish trend confirmation, it should remain below all MAs of the indicator. In a contrary for a bearish trend confirmation, it should hold it its position above all the MAs of the indicator.
T3 Taotra Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Fast MAs move above the Mid-Range MA
- Mid-Range MA moves above the Slow MA
- A bullish bar forms right at the moment and its high is broken
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current market swing low
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Fast MAs starts to move below other MAs of the indicator
T3 Taotra Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Fast MAs move below the Mid-Range MA
- Mid-Range MA moves below the Slow MA
- A bearish bar forms right at the moment and its low is broken
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current market swing high
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Fast MAs starts to move above other MAs of the indicator
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/t3-taotra-mtf.zip” target=”Free Download T3 Taotra Indicator” position=”center”]Free Download T3 Taotra Indicator[/button-green]