Super Trend Profit Indicator is widely popular for its straight and clear trade signaling along with the guideline till to the end or exit of each market entry.
It directly signals using the text as “Buy” or “Sell” at the main chart window so that you never miss a trade opportunity identified by this amazing forex trading indicator.
Super Trend Profit Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs so that you can trade your favorite pairs. Besides, it fits with all sorts of timeframe charts to facilitate both scalpers and day traders.
Super Trend Profit Indicator Overview
After you install Super Trend Profit Indicator at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
This Indicator uses an MA slope to identify the current market trend. The indicator slope turns white when the trend is bullish and the text “Buy” appears to confirm the long entry.
On the other hand, the slope turns red to indicate the trend as bearish. In such a case, you’ll have to wait until the text “Sell” appears on the chart to go short.
After you make an entry, hold your trade, and exit only if the indicator plots the opposite trend signal to your trade.
Continue Reading: BEST FOREX STRATEGY EVER
Super Trend Profit Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Price holding its position above the indicator slope
- The indicator slope turns white
- Enter long when the Indicator plots the text “Buy” below the signaling candle
- Set stop loss below the signaling candle’s low
- Exit long/take profit once the indicator slope turns red
Super Trend Profit Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Price holding its position below the indicator slope
- The indicator slope turns red
- Enter short when the indicator plots the text “Sell” above the signaling candle
- Set stop loss above the signaling candle’s high
- Exit short/take profit once the indicator slope turns into white
1 thought on “Super Trend Profit Indicator”
Arun I tried to download the free Profit indicator but it seems you are selling it . I don’t understand why I can’t load it onto my mt4. I like the indicator – it seems better than the one on Mql5