Simple Decycler Oscillator has been developed based on dual Decycler averages with different parameters. It applies a simple crossover method for determining the market trend and demonstrates the signals in a way so that everybody can understand it easily. This indicator can also be used as a trend filter to other trend-following forex trading strategies.
Simple Decycler Oscillator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs within the financial markets. In addition, this indicator suits all sorts of timeframe charts available in the MT4 trading platform.
Simple Decycler Oscillator Overview
Download Simple Decycler Oscillator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, find your chart like the image below:
Check Out: Deals & Discount
Simple Decycler Oscillator Explanation
Simple Decycler Oscillator applies two Decyclers of 100 (fast) and 125 (slow) periods. The faster one is marked as the green color and the slower one in blue color. The crossover method used is pretty simple as the moving averages.
Slow Decycler moves above the faster one represent the bullish crossover signaling the bullish trend of the market. On the other hand, Fast Decycler moves above the slower one signals for the bearish crossover and represents the bearish trend of the market.
The indicator stresses less on signal frequency but maintains a standard level of signal accuracy.
Simple Decycler: Buy Conditions
- Fast-Decycler moves above the Slow-Decycler
- Price candle closes as a bullish bar at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
Simple Decycler: Sell Conditions
- Fast-Decycler moves below the Slow-Decycler
- Price candle closes as a bearish bar at the same time
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover