Rsi Demarker Super Position trading system is a trend following trading system based on Relative Strength index, Demarker indicator, and Moving Averages. It’s a short term Scalp indicator that gives buy sell signal according to the recent strength of the price Trend.
It’s based on the idea that if there is a strong trend in the market then that trend will continue to move in the same direction for some time. It helps in finding the forex pairs which are moving. Let’s try to understand the working of this trading system with few examples.
Rsi Demarker Super Position Overview
The relative strength index is a momentum indicator that calculates the strength of bulls and bears. In this trading system, the 10-period rsi is used which means if bulls are stronger than bears in the last 10 periods, then the value of rsi will move above 50 or if bears are stronger than bulls in the last 10 periods, then the value of 10 periods rsi will move below 50. Demarker is another momentum Oscillator that is used as a filter in this trading system.
Rsi Demarker Super Position Explanation
Moving averages help to smooth the price data and also give a clear cut indication of the trends. In this trading system, a 10-period moving average along with 18 periods moving average is used for trend determination.
If the 10-period average is above the 18-period average then traders should look for bull trades and if the 10 period moving average is below the 18 period moving average then traders should look for short trades in the market. Also, the 45-period Moving average is plotted on the price to confirm the trend.
Also Read: Snake Force Indicator
Rsi Demarker: Buy Conditions
- Price should trade above 45 periods moving average.
- 10 period moving average should move above 18 periods moving average.
- The histogram should be positive.
- RSi & Demark indicator should move above the 10 and 18 period moving averages.
Rsi Demarker: Sell conditions
- Price should trade Below 45 period moving average.
- 10 period moving average should move below 18 periods moving average.
- The histogram should be Negative.
- RSi & Demark indicator should move below the 10 and 18 period moving averages.