Real Cloud Indicator is yet a great development for the trend-based traders. This indicator confirms traders about the current market trend and also signals for any possible trend reversals. It doesn’t plot signals very frequently but can be applied for both scalping and day trading purposes. Moreover, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the market.
Real Cloud Indicator offers a great simplicity in trading for the traders who always wish to stick with the market trend. Therefore, it can be a great choice for newbie traders for keeping the progress steady in the market.
Real Cloud Indicator Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the indicator on your mt4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Also Read: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Real Cloud Indicator Explanation
Real Cloud Indicator applies a dual moving average system for plotting the trend signals. It combines a 9 and 76-day moving average and calculates them based on both exponential and linear weighted methods. The indicator bars turn white when price moves above its cloud signaling the bullish trend of the market.
On the other hand, price drops below the indicator cloud with the bars turned into blue means the market is in a bearish condition. Once a trend is confirmed, your job is to look for a price action signal for finding a suitable spot to enter the market within a valid trend direction.
Real Cloud: Buy Conditions
- Price moves above the indicator cloud
- The indicator bars turn white
- A bullish candle forms right above the indicator cloud
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current level of the indicator cloud
- Exit long/take profit whenever price candles start closing inside the cloud areas
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
Real Cloud: Sell Conditions
- Price moves below the indicator cloud
- The indicator bars turn blue
- A bearish candle forms right below the indicator cloud
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current level of the indicator cloud
- Exit short/take profit whenever price candles start closing inside the cloud areas