Nina StepMA 1 Indicator is a forex trend identifying indicator. It applies a dual-band crossover method to demonstrate market trend signals. The developers of this indicator have tried to keep it as simple as possible so that everybody can master it and be benefited while trading following the market trends. Besides, this sophisticated indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs.
Nina StepMA 1 supports all sorts of trading styles since it suits all kinds of timeframe charts within the forex MT4 trading platform. It works better when applied for scalping and intraday trading purposes.
Nina StepMA 1 Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image
Nina StepMA 1 Indicator Explanation
Nina StepMA 1 is a fusion of Stochastics, ATR (Average True Range), and Moving Averages. It creates two same kinds of trendlines but with different parameters so that it can create a crossover signal by intersecting each other. KWATR moves above the WATR level represents the bullish crossover signal of the market trend.
On the other hand WATR moves above the KWATR means, it is a bearish crossover confirming the bearish trend of the market. For better understanding, the crossovers are notified with signal arrows pointing possible direction of the upcoming market trends.
Nina StepMA 1: Buy Conditions
- KWATR moves above WATR level
- A blue arrow appears pointing upwards at the same time
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever KWATR moves below the WATR level
Also Read: RoboForex $30 Welcome Bonus
Nina StepMA 1: Sell Conditions
- KWATR moves below WATR level
- A red arrow appears pointing downwards at the same time
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever KWATR moves above the WATR level