MACD Rising Falling Indicator is the greatest edition of MACD Histogram. It is less lagging and reacts very quickly with the price action changes. It signals the trend along with possible entry indications. For its easy application and clearly understandable demonstration, you can treat it as the best Forex trend following indicator.
This matches with all kind of Forex currency pair window. Besides, it fits with all sorts of timeframe charts. For a great run with the Forex trend, it is worth to try this amazing Forex indicator complying with your current strategy.
MACD Rising Falling Indicator Overview
Once you are done installing MACD Rising Falling Indicator at your mt4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
MACD Rising Falling Indicator uses a separate oscillator window to plot the trend signals. The indicator bars moves above the zero level and keeps rising signals the bullish trend. In a contrary, the bars move below the zero level and continue to fall validates the bearish trend signal. The wave range gets wider means the volatility gets higher and a narrow wave signals the sideways market (no trend). As a trend finder, this indicator has scored a tremendous level of success rate in back test results.
MACD Based Forex Trading Indicator: Forex Tipu MACD Indicator
MACD Rising Falling Indicator: Buy Parameters
- MACD Rising Falling Indicator shows positive value and the bars keep rising
- Price bar closes as a bullish candle
- Buy at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the low of the signaling bar
- Exit long whenever the indicator value turns negative
MACD Rising Falling Indicator: Sell Parameters
- MACD Rising Falling Indicator shows negative value and the bars keep falling downwards
- Price bar closes as a bearish candle
- Sell at the break of the respective bullish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the high of the signaling bar
- Exit short whenever the indicator value turns positive