MACD Crossover Alert Indicator is an unbelievably simple but one of the best Forex indicator among the crossover signaling tools. This indicator has proven that one chart with couple of signaling arrows can be enough to make money from Forex market in a consistent basis and made the Forex trading simpler than ever for both scalpers and intraday traders.
This indicator is applicable at any Forex currency pair window and fits well with all sorts of timeframe charts. For its simplicity of use and easy signals readings, it can be a very special treat for newbie traders.
MACD Crossover Alert Indicator Overview
Once you are done with the installation of MACD Crossover Alert Indicator at your Forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will be appear as the following image:
MACD Crossover Alert Indicator doesn’t use another oscillator window to plot the signals. You don’t have to monitor the MACD window to spot the possible crossover signals. All you have to do is to spot up/downward arrows around the price bar at the main chart window. An upward arrow signals the bullish crossover signal and a downward arrow signals the bearish crossover. Your job is to pull the trigger according to the arrow direction and exit the trade whenever an opposite arrow is plotted at the chart. This indicator can be added to any Forex trend following strategy and any trend based indicator can be added with this astonishing tool to turn it as a better trade filter.
MACD Based System: Fx Tipu MACD Oscillator
MACD Crossover Alert Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Price bar closes as a bullish bar at the bottom area of the chart
- MACD Crossover Alert Indicator plots an upward arrow
- Trigger the buy entry at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high
- Set stop loss limit below the current swing low area
- Exit long/take profit whenever MACD Crossover Alert Indicator plots a downward arrow at the top of the chart
MACD Crossover Alert Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Price bar closes as a bearish bar at the top of the chart
- MACD Crossover Alert Indicator plots a downward arrow
- Trigger the sell entry at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop loss limit above the current swing high area
- Exit short/take profit whenever MACD Crossover Alert Indicator plots an upward arrow at the bottom area of the chart
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/macd-crossover-alert-indicator-mt4.zip” target=”MACD Crossover Alert Indicator” position=”center”]Download MACD Crossover Alert Indicator[/button-green]