MAC3D Custom Indicator is a classic trend-following forex trading indicator. It plots a 3D ribbon on the chart that clearly states the current status of the market trend. Besides, it also helps to identify possible swing highs and lows of the market so that traders can match the swing direction with the market trend.
MAC3D Custom Indicator is a versatile trading tool that allows you to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the market. In addition, it suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 forex trading platform.
MAC3D Custom Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it to your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
MAC3D Custom Indicator Explanation
- Heijden MAC3D: It is a set of dual moving averages with different individual parameters. The shorter MAC3D (red) moves above the longer MAC3D (blue) indicates for a bullish crossover signal of the market trend. Oppositely, the blue MAC3D moves above the red MAC3D means it is a bearish crossover signaling for a valid bearish trend. While trading you can also use these levels as a dynamic stop area against your market entries.
- MAC3D Index: It is another trend defining tool of this indicator. Like Heijden MAC3D, it does not move so quickly with the changes in price action. This is because it stresses more on defining the long-term trends of the market. Price holding its position above its level means the major trend of the market is bullish. On the other hand, the price remains below its level signals for a long-term bearish trend of the market.
MAC3D Custom: Buy Conditions
- Heijden MAC3D plots bullish crossover signal
- Price remains above both Heijden MAC3D and MAC3D Index
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current position of the MAC3D Index level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price moves lower than the Heijden MAC3D levels
Also Read: RoboForex Broker Review
MAC3D Custom: Sell Conditions
- Heijden MAC3D plots bearish crossover signal
- Price remains below both Heijden MAC3D and MAC3D Index
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current position of the MAC3D Index level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price moves higher than the Heijden MAC3D levels