MA Triple Median Forex Indicator is a trend-following tool and works on crossover signaling methods. From the technical point of view, this indicator is able to detect the reversal points of the market trend and can spot the best possible areas to enter the market within the trend directions.
MA Triple Median Forex Indicator is a versatile trading tool which can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs. Furthermore, this indicator suits with all sorts of timeframe charts available within the MT4 forex trading platform.
MA Triple Median Forex Indicator Overview
After the installation of the indicator at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the image below
Best of the Best: Forex Strategy Ever
MA Triple Median Forex Indicator Explanation
This indicator applies a 3-Band Median MA system to plot the crossover signals of the market trend. Among these bands, the blue slope is the fastest one, then comes the green band and the slowest one is the green band. Generally, for a bullish crossover signal, the fastest band should be at the top and the green band should be above the red one. For crossover signals, the scenario should be just the opposite – the fastest band need to move below all of the other bands and the green band should be positioned below the red one.
MA Triple Median: Trading Rules
- Price keeps closing above all the bands of the indicator
- The indicator plots the bullish crossover signal
- A bullish bar forms above the indicator levels
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the indicator levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots the bearish crossover signal
- Price keeps closing below all the bands of the indicator
- The indicator plots the bearish crossover signal
- A bearish bar forms below the indicator levels
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the indicator levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots the bullish crossover signal