Hull Moving Average Arrows offers a great simplicity in trend-following forex tradings, especially for the newbie traders. It can be applied to trade all sorts of forex currency pairs in the markets. Besides, this average system works on all timeframe charts within your MT4 forex trading platform.
Hull Moving Average Arrows demonstrates the trend status and the trade signals in a simple way so that everybody can master it. Furthermore, it can be added to other trend-following forex trading strategies to boost your trading performance.
Hull Moving Average Arrows Overview
Download and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will be transformed like the following image:
Hull Moving Average Arrows Explanation
Hull Moving Average Arrows uses a 35 period of HMA in order to define the market trends. You can change the value of the periods according to your needs. The more you increase the period value the better the signal strength is. For intraday or day tradings, we recommend you to apply a 50-period of HMA for greater results.
In case of a bullish trend, the price keeps closing above the indicator value, the indicator color turns blue, and an arrow appears below the price bar pointing upwards. For short entries, the indicator color must turn red with an arrow plotted above the current price candle.
Hull Moving: Buy Conditions
- Price candle closes above the current value of the indicator
- Hull Moving Average turns into blue color
- An HMA Arrow appears below the price candle pointing upwards
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are done
- Set Stop Loss below the current HMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator turns red
Continue Reading: RoboForex Broker Review
Hull Moving: Sell Conditions
- Price candle closes below the current value of the indicator
- Hull Moving Average turns into red color
- An HMA Arrow appears above the price candle pointing downwards
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are done
- Set Stop Loss above the current HMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator turns blue