Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy is one of the best Forex scalping strategies available at the financial market. Producing steady and winning Forex trading signals with the combination of some best Forex indicators is the main advantage of this highly rated Forex trading system.
Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy suits with all sort of currency pairs at Forex market but fits best with M5 and M15 timeframes only for Forex scalping solutions. For its reliable performance, any Forex scalper can be benefited from this tremendous Forex trading system.
Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy Overview
Once you are done with the installation of Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy at your mt4 terminal, your trading chart should be appeared as follows:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 to M15||Any||8||9.8/10|
Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy Anatomy
- 3 EMA and 12 SMA: These moving averages produce crossover signals. 3 EMA moves over 12 SMA signals bullish crossover and if the opposite happens then it is interpreted as the bearish crossover.
- 30 MA Smoothed: It works as a trend decider. Price closes above its level signals the bullish trend and in below then considered as the bearish trend.
- Exit 45: It helps you to exit your current opened positions. Whenever price crosses its level with the opposite direction of your entry, you should consider exiting your current entry positions.
- Heiken Ashi: Traders consider it as the best Forex trend indicator. To represent the bullish trend it turns blue and for bearish trend it turns red.
- FX Pivots: These levels are plotted as horizontal lines which work as current support and resistance levels. The levels are updated automatically on a daily basis.
- Trend CCI: This oscillator validates the direction of current momentum. Its value is positive with a rising edge confirms the bullish momentum. On the other hand a negative value with a falling pattern validates the bearish momentum.
- RSI-P: This is an updated version on most popular trend indicator Relative Strength Index. Its value above 50 level signals the bullish trend. A value below 50 indicates the bearish trend is still intact.
Recommended Strategy: Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator
Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy: Buy Parameters
- The signaling bar is plotted as a bullish candle and closes above the moving averages
- 3EMA and 12 SMA produces the bullish crossover
- Heiken Ashi turns blue
- Price is supported by current Fx Pivots level
- Price level maintains its position above 30 MA Smoothed
- Trend CCI value turns positive and RSI-P reaches above its 50 level
- Set stop loss below the respective signaling bar’s low
- Exit long whenever price bar closes below the Exit 45 or the MAs produces a bearish crossover
Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy: Sell Parameters
- The signaling bar is plotted as a bearish candle and closes below the moving averages
- 3EMA and 12 SMA produces the bearish crossover
- Heiken Ashi turns red
- Price is resisted from current Fx Pivots level
- Price level maintains its position below 30 MA Smoothed
- Trend CCI value turns negative and RSI-P reaches below its 50 level
- Set stop loss above the respective signaling bar’s high
- Exit short whenever price bar closes above the Exit 45 or the MAs produces a bullish crossover