Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator. It is one of the most decent forex trading indicators you will ever find. It is really popular because it really works and it popular for beating the market in a consistent basis. While back testing, this indicator performed above average. Simplicity and accuracy are the things that make Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator special than others. It is widely used to trade foreign exchange market and it is also used by commodity traders to trade gold, silver, crude oil, etc. You can also trade stocks with this indicator.
Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator Overview
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Name of Indicator||Ratings|
|M5, H1, and H4||Forex, commodity, and stocks||Heiken Ashi Exit||9.9|
When you install Heiken Ashi Exit indicator in your trading platform, your indicator should look like this:
About Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator
Heiken Ashi Exit indicator is actually a combination of a moving average and a Heiken Ashi Bars. It is like a moving average because it moves like a moving average above and below the market. When the market is above Heiken Ashi Indicator it indicates bullish market scenario and when the market is below this indicator it indicates bearish market conditions. If you are too lazy to analyze those things you can simply focus on the color of the indicator. Remember that trend is the most important single thing you should never ignore. While trading with this indicator you should always be known about the prevailing market trend. You should never be trading against the trend even if the indicator generates the signal. That’s called discipline.
Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Market you are watching should be trending upward.
- Market should be rising from the recent support level.
- Heiken Indicator should turn green.
- Execute your buy position when above parameters are met.
- Set your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when Heiken Ashi Exit indicator turns red.
You Must Read: The Best Forex Trading Strategy Ever
Heiken Ashi Exit Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Market you are watching should be trending downward.
- Market should be falling from the recent resistance level.
- Heiken Indicator should turn red.
- Execute your sell position when above parameters are met.
- Set your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when Heiken Ashi Exit indicator turns green.