The Heiken Ashi Smoothed Lines indicator helps traders identify perfect trend reversal conditions in MT4 platforms. It applies a straightforward and effective technique for anticipating buy/sell signals which are absolutely beginner-friendly.
Furthermore, it includes arrow signals with sound alerts keeping traders aware of possible trading opportunities.
Heiken Ashi Smoothed Lines suits all timeframes. Besides, this indicator perfectly fits all sorts of forex, stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities items. Moreover, its simple crossover signals with arrows and automated alerts make them more legible for novice traders with less trading knowledge.
This indicator applies multiple dynamic trendlines based on a 5-period Heiken Ashi smoothed moving average plotting crossovers. The indicator automatically sends a sound alert whenever its bands make a crossover. Also, the green and red arrows around the chart help you read the perspective of the crossover signals.
Besides market entries, the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Lines indicator also helps you decide on trade exits. For instance, you can exit a long entry after it signals a bearish crossover by plotting red arrows above the price candle.
Moreover, you can always use the smoothed moving average lines as dynamic support/resistance. These levels are suitable for assessing trailing stop-loss levels of the existing orders.
- The price breaks above the smoothed moving average lines.
- The indicator plots a bullish crossover signal and shows a green arrow signal.
- Place SL below the current Heiken Ashi smoothed levels.
- Exit long after the indicator delivers a bearish crossover signal.
Also Read: Exness Review – Is it The Best Forex Broker?
- The price moves below the smoothed moving average lines.
- The indicator generates a bearish crossover signal and plots a red arrow signal.
- Place SL above the current Heiken Ashi smoothed levels.
- Exit short when the indicator shows a bullish crossover signal.