Forex Pallada Trading Strategy is an amazing trend following trading strategy that follows the market momentum closely and produces effective trend friendly trading signals with a higher level of success rate. It provides a detail and deep insight of current trend and delivers plenty of market information for its users.
Forex Pallada Trading Strategy is very much easier to follow by all kind of traders for its less complicacy and a much clear picture to read on. You can use this system for day trading and long term trading purposes. Besides, you’ll enjoy the freedom to use it on any forex currency pair chart.
Forex Pallada Trading Strategy Overview
Once you are done with the installation, your mt4 chart should be visualized as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex Pallada Trading Strategy Anatomy
- Pallada Stops: These levels plots current stop levels of the market trend. It also indicates the trend direction by appearing below or above the price levels.
- Pallada SE Bars: It appears as the main price bar with various colors. Blue color signals bullish trend, red color indicates bearish trend and yellow colored bars expresses indecisive or choppy market situation.
- Pallada Market Monitor: It states a short but very much definite state on current market trend and addresses its possible destinations which are much useful to newbie traders.
- Pallada SE Entry: It is a momentum oscillator. It turns completely blue to signal bulls control and red color indicates market is under bearish thrust.
- Pallada Session Monitor: It not only states the strength of current momentum but also delivers session based summary of some major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF so that you can keep an eye over other pairs as well at the same time.
Recommended Strategy: RoboFx Forex Trading Strategy
Forex Pallada Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Pallada Stops appears below the current price level
- Pallada SE Bars turn bluish
- Pallada Market Monitor shows uptrend
- Pallada SE Entry is completely blue
- Pallada Session Monitor changes its color into blue from red
- Stop loss below the Pallada Stops level
- Exit long whenever price breaks below Pallada Stops level and shows bearish trend signals
Forex Pallada Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Pallada Stops appears above the current price level
- Pallada SE Bars turn reddish
- Pallada Market Monitor shows downtrend
- Pallada SE Entry is completely red
- Pallada Session Monitor changes its color into red from blue
- Stop loss above the Pallada Stops level
- Exit short whenever price breaks above Pallada Stops level and shows bullish trend signals instead