RoboFx Forex Trading System is a trend following forex trading system. Robofx is a highly profitable forex trading system which is backed by very powerful technical indicators. RoboFx is one of the forex trading strategies that actually work.
All the technical indicators in the main chart window help you to generate the trading signals while the indicators in the indicator window help you to confirm those signals.
Since we are so much obsessed with the trend following forex trading systems, you are strictly recommended to trade in the direction of the trend.
You can generate consistent results only when you follow the rules of the system very strictly. Therefore, you can make money with this forex trading system if you are well disciplined.
If you are an absolutely new trader I recommend you to read my Philosophy on Market Trend first. After you install Robofx Forex Trading System in your MT4, your chart will like the one shown in the pic below.
|Number of indicators
|M15, H1, H4, and Daily
|Indicator window 1
|Indicator Window 2
Pallada Main signal
Pallada exit signal
LSMA in Color
Super Trend Candles
RoboFx Forex Trading System Indicators
Although there are eight technical indicators used in RoboFx trend following forex trading system, it is not necessary to use all of them to make a profitable trading decision. Here, we will focus only on the major indicators.
- Super Trend Candles
Super Trend Candles are those candles which you can see in your main chart. The green and red candles that you see in the main chart are not ordinary candles but they are special type of candles which tells you a lot about the direction of the market. When the candles are green, it indicates up trending market and the red candles indicate down trending market.
- Hama System
The lagging indicator which moves like moving average on the main chart is a Hama system indicator. When the Hama System indicator is blue, it indicates up trending market and you should be buying whereas, when this indicator is red, it indicates down trending market and you should be selling.
- Power Trend
The green and red rectangular boxes that you see in the indicator window are a Power Trend indicator. When you see green rectangular boxes, it indicates bullish momentum is increasing in the market while the red rectangular boxes indicate that the bearish momentum is increasing.
- Trend History
Trend History consists of histogram that changes its color to green and red as per the direction of the market. The green histogram indicates buying while the red histogram indicates selling.
These indicators sometimes generate trading signals in the counter trend direction too but you should be smart enough to avoid them.
RoboFx Forex Trading System : Buy Signals
- The market should be trending upward.
- The market should be bouncing from the recent swing low.
- Super Trend Candles should be green.
- Hama System should be blue.
- The power Trend indicator should be green.
- Trend History indicator should be green.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Super Trend Candles turn red.
RoboFx Forex Trading System : Sell Signals
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from the recent swing high.
- Super Trend Candles should be red.
- Hama System should be red.
- The Power Trend indicator should be red.
- Trend History indicator should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Super Trend Candles turn green.