Forex MA Cross MACD Strategy is one of the simplest but most effective trend following trading strategy among the top prominent trend based trading systems. It has been wired with four effective Exponential Moving Averages (EMA) and MACD to produce effective market entry signals. You’ll also be able to identify potential trade exit points with its trend swing signals.
Forex MA Cross MACD Strategy states the signals in such a clearer way that even a newbie trader can understand and follow the indications. It can be applied on any forex currency pair window and fits with all kind of time frame charts. Thus, traders from any level can master and follow this strategy for a consistent trading result.
Forex MA Cross MACD Strategy Overview
Once you are done with its installation at your mt4 terminal. Your trading chart should be appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex MA Cross MACD Strategy Anatomy
- 5 & 15 EMA: These are 5 and 15 period Exponential Moving Average used to produce fast crossover signals. 5 EMA crosses above 15 EMA signals bullish crossover and the opposite scenario represent the bearish crossover.
- 50 & 100 EMA: These are 50 and 100 period Exponential Moving Averages. 50 EMA crosses above the 100 EMA signals the bullish trend and 100 EMA crosses above the 50 EMA indicates the trend as bearish.
- MACD: A very popular momentum oscillator. It uses a separate oscillator window to describe the momentum strength and pattern. MACD value rising above zero level signals the bullish momentum and a negative value indicates the momentum as bearish.
Recommended Strategy: MACD Cross Indicator MT4
Forex MA Cross MACD Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above 5 EMA
- 5 EMA crosses above the 15 EMA
- 50 EMA crosses above the 100 EMA
- MACD value is positive and rising upwards
- Stop loss below the EMA levels
- Exit long whenever MACD value falls below zero level and price closes below 5 or 15 EMA
Forex MA Cross MACD Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below 5 EMA
- 5 EMA crosses below the 15 EMA
- 50 EMA crosses below the 100 EMA
- MACD value is negative and falling downwards
- Stop loss above the EMA levels
- Exit short whenever MACD value rises above zero level and price closes above 5 or 15 EMA