DSS Averages of Momentum brings an astonishing Forex trading solution on the basis of the market momentums and trends. Its simpler way to demonstrate the signals at the chart and great level of accuracy in signaling operation has led it to be one of the best Forex momentum indicators around the market.
DSS Averages of Momentum is quite easier to read and understand so that even newbie trader s can be benefited from it. Besides, you’ll be able to use it to trade any Forex currency pair and fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts.
DSS Averages of Momentum Overview
After the installation of the DSS Averages of Momentum at your Forex MT4 platform, your trading chart should appear as the following image:
DSS Averages of Momentum uses a separate indicator window to demonstrate the momentum based trade signals. The fast MA (green dotted line) crosses and holds above the slow MA signals the bullish crossover with buy signals. In a contrary, the fast MA moves below the slow MA will be considered as a sell signal along with the bearish crossover. It is a stand-alone indicator which doesn’t need other indicators to confirm the current market momentum. It alone does all the analysis tasks for its users.
DSS Averages of Momentum: Buy Parameters
- DSS Average of Momentum plots a bullish crossover
- A bullish bar forms at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar
- Set stop loss below the signaling bar’s low
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover
DSS Averages of Momentum: Sell Parameters
- DSS Average of Momentum plots a bearish crossover
- A bearish bar forms at the same time
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the signaling bar’s high
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/dss-averages-of-momentum.zip” target=”Download Dss Averages of Momentum” position=”center”]Download Dss Averages of Momentum[/button-green]