DAT TRIX Indicator is a momentum defining tool, compares a specific closing price of a security to a range of its prices over the selected period of time. Its developer has managed to demonstrate the comparison in a very simple way so that everybody can understand them and be benefited from its effective momentum signals.
DAT TRIX Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs including Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins and others. Moreover, this indicator suits with all sorts of time frame charts within the MT4 forex trading platform.
DAT TRIX Indicator Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of Indicator at the MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Also Read: Best Forex Trading Strategy
DAT TRIX Indicator: Explanation
DAT TRIX Indicator applies two different parameters of DAT TRIX averages for producing the crossover signals. 20 DAT TRIX reacts pretty quick with the changes in price-actions but 34 DAT TRIX is quite opposite and moves slowly with the price movements. 20 DAT TRIX moves above the 34 DAT TRIX to signal the bullish crossover of the market momentum. Contrarily, 34 DAT TRIX moves above the 20 DAT TRIX represents the bearish crossover signals and indicates the market momentum as bearish. The indicator value is positive means the intactness of the bullish momentum and turns negative to validate the bearish momentum of the market.
DAT TRIX: Buy Conditions
- 20 DAT TRIX moves above 34 DAT TRIXX levels
- The indicator value turns positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots the bearish crossover signal
DAT TRIX: Sell Conditions
- 20 DAT TRIX moves below 34 DAT TRIXX levels
- The indicator value turns negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots the bullish crossover signal