BBMACD Indicator is a combination of BBands and MACD along with a trend defining moving average. This indicator not only signals the market trend but also states the strength level of the trend that helps traders to make their decisions. Moreover, MACD adds a better confluence to its trade signals since it is known as one of the best momentum indicators in the market.
BBMACD Indicator is suitable to trade all sorts of currency pairs available to trade on the MT4 platform. However, this indicator works better when used for scalping tasks thus, good for trading on shorter timeframe charts.
BBMACD Indicator Overview
Install the indicator on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
Get Free: Forex No Deposit Bonus
BBMACD Indicator Explanation
- BBands: BBands measures the level of volatility of the price movement. The bands get wider means the strength and continuation signal of the current market trend. On the other hand, the bands get narrower means the trend is getting weaker and there is a possible chance for a trend reversal.
- MACD Bars: MACD is a momentum indicator. It signals the market momentum by plotting MACD bars. Its value turns positive when the momentum is bullish. MACD bars carrying negative value signals for the bearish momentum of the market.
- Trend66: This indicator signals the market trend using its moving average system. Trend66 moves above the neutral level (zero) means the market is in a bullish trend. Oppositely, it turns negative when the trend is in a bearish condition.
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
BBMACD Indicator: Buy Parameters
- BBands appear in an expanding pattern
- MACD bars turn positive
- Trend66 rises above the zero level
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the current swing-low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever MACD bars turn negative
BBMACD Indicator: Sell Parameters
- BBands appear in a squeezing pattern
- MACD bars turn negative
- Trend66 rises below the zero level
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the current swing-high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever MACD bars turn positive