ADX Trend+MA Indicator has been developed with an idea to combine the top trend following Forex indicator “ADX Trend” with another Forex trend identifier “MA indicator” to get a special trend following the trading setup.
The result is tremendous as it has already achieved a wide range of acceptance from traders around the world for its remarkably proven track record with a higher percentage of winning ratio.
ADX Trend+MA Indicator can be applied to trade any Forex currency pair at the market and is also adjustable to all sorts of currency pair charts. Thus, traders from all levels can be benefited from this incredibly effective Forex trading tool.
ADX Trend + MA Indicator Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the ADX Trend + MA Indicator at your Forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
This indicator uses a separate indicator window to make the demonstration of the market trend in a much clear way. Its value at the zero level signals the trend is neutral.
It turns blue with a rising value above the zero level signals the bullish trend. On the other hand, it turns green with a positive value that indicates the existence of the bearish trend. Its value drops from 0.3 to 0.2 level signals the weakness of the present trend (for both bullish and bearish).
Also Check: Forex Brain Trend System
ADX Trend+MA Indicator: Buy Parameters
- ADX Trend+ MA Indicator turns blue and bounces upwards from the zero level
- Buy triggers when a bullish bar’s high is broken at such situation
- Set stop-loss limit below the low of the respective bullish bar
- Hold the long entry until the indicator value reaches in between 0.2 to 0.3
- Exit long/take profit whenever ADX Trend+ MA Indicator starts to fall from the 0.2 to 0.3 range
ADX Trend + MA Indicator: Sell Parameters
- ADX Trend+ MA Indicator turns red and bounces upwards from the zero level
- Sell triggers when a bearish bar’s low is broken at such situation
- Set stop-loss limit above the high of the respective bearish bar
- Hold the short entry until the indicator value reaches in between 0.2 to 0.3
- Exit short/take profit whenever ADX Trend+ MA Indicator starts to fall from the 0.2 to 0.3 range