1 Minute Scalping MT4 is a forex scalping forex trading system. This forex trading system is for the hardcore scalpers. I call this scalping strategy a hard core scalping strategy because time frame of 1-minute is used in this strategy. This forex trading system is very safe to use because it will protect your trading capital with its robust indicators. The indicators are very simple and they are easy to use in practical trading. It is a trend following strategy. There are only few technical indicators used in this system.
1 Minute Scalping Overview
When you install 1-minute scalping system in your trading platform, your chart will look like this:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Ratings|
If you count all of the indicators used in this system there are 20 indicators but you don’t have to use all of them to use this system. The number of indicators looks a lot because of the many moving averages used in this system. Here, I will share talk about those indicators which are really important.
1 Minute Scalping Indicators
TraderWawasan indicator is the bars that you see on the main chart window. When the market is in bullish mode, these bars are purple and when the market is in bearish mode, this indicator is red.
- Moving Average
There are two major moving averages used in this forex trading system. A 55-period SMA and 120-period SMA is used in this forex trading system. Red moving average is 55-period moving average and white moving average is 120-period moving average.
- Fisher Kuskus
There are two Fisher Kuskus indicators in this forex trading system but they are of different periods. One is of 200-period and another one is of 30-period. Using both for the filtration gives the best result.
Do Not Miss Amazing Scalping System : Instant Profit Scalping
1 Minute Scalping: Buying Parameters
- Forex market you are watching should be up trending.
- Market should be above the two moving averages.
- 55-period SMA (red) should cross above the 120-Period SMA (white).
- Fisher Kuskus (both 200 and 30 period) should be in positive territory (or purple).
- Execute your buy position when above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Book your profits when 55-period SMA (red SMA) crosses below 120-period SMA (white SMA).
1 Minute Scalping: Selling Parameters
- Forex market you are watching should be down trending.
- Market should be below two moving averages.
- 55-period SMA (red) should cross below the 120-Period SMA (white).
- Fisher Kuskus (both 200 and 30 period) should be in negative territory (or purple).
- Execute your short position when above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Book your profits when 55-period SMA (red SMA) crosses above 120-period SMA (white SMA).