Touched and Flight Trading is a strategy with multiple trend-defining indicators and filters, used to deliver trade signals with a standard level of accuracies. It plots dynamic support/resistance levels and detects the best possible areas for market entries along with the direction of the market trends.
Touched and Flight Trading represents a scalping strategy thus works well on shorter timeframes like M1 to M15 charts. However, this trading system can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs within the financial markets.
Touched and Flight Trading Overview:
Download & install the Trading on your MT4 platform. Once you’re done, find your trading chart like the following image:
Also Get: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Touched and Flight Trading Explanation:
- Bollinger Bands: It detects the overbought/oversold areas of the market. Its upper band represents the overbought area and the lower band as the oversold area of the market. This indicator assists traders to find the pullback levels of the market so that traders can enter the trades from a retracement level of the market.
- 21 EMA: This 21-day Exponential Moving Average is the main trend identifying indicators of this scalping system. You can simply determine the market trend based on the position of price levels compared to the current value of the 21 EMA. Price holds above the 21 EMA represents the bullish trend of the market and holds below the 21 EMA when it is a bearish trend.
- Price Envelope: It is a dynamic price channel that helps traders to find the length of the shortwaves of the market momentum. It is ideal to enter long from its lower bands and short from the upper bands. These levels can also be used to define the possible breakout areas of the market within the market trends.
- Trigger: Trigger is the only trade signal filter of this trading strategy. Its value turns positive means the validity of the bullish move and a negative value validates the bearish trend of the market. Before you make a market entry, you must match the value of the Triggers with the signals generated by other indicators of the system.
Touched and Flight: Buy Conditions
- Price hits the lower band of both Bollinger bands & Price Envelope
- The level of the price is higher than 21 EMA
- Trigger turns positive in value
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the lower Bollinger Bands
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Trigger value turns negative
Also Try: XM Broker
Touched and Flight: Sell Conditions
- Price hits the upper band of both Bollinger bands & Price Envelope
- The level of the price is lower than 21 EMA
- Trigger turns negative in value
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the higher Bollinger Bands
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Trigger value turns positive