Swing Man Strategy spots possible swing areas of the market and signals the trade entry at the very beginning of the market trend so that, traders can catch the better momentum and get most out of their each profitable market entry.
Swing Man Strategy is quite applicable to trade any forex currency pair available at the market. Moreover, short-term or intraday traders can get an advantage from this system because it suits great with M15 to H1 timeframe charts.
Swing Pips System overview
After installing the Swing Man Strategy at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 to H1||Any||4||9.8/10|
Swing Man Strategy Anatomy
- Trend Regression: This indicator creates a dynamic trend channel based on current market momentum and price action changes. Its upper channel represents the dynamic resistance and the lower channels as the dynamic support areas.
- Stochastics: A widely famous forex momentum indicator that signals the overbought/oversold condition of the market. Its value reaches over 80 means market is in an overbought condition. It reaches below 20 indicates the oversold condition of the market.
- Trix4Kids: It uses dual HMA bands to define the current market trend. Its bands are green and positive means the trend is bullish. For a bearish trend confirmation, you need to wait until the bands turn red and negative in value.
- Swing Man Ultra Super Trix: It uses its momentum oscillators to define the current momentum of the market. Positive and rising value of this indicator suggests bullish momentum. Contrarily, its value is negative and in a falling trend means the bearish momentum of the market.
Swing Man Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Price bounces upwards from the lower Trend Regression channel
- Stochastics signals the oversold condition of the market
- Trix4Kids are green and positive in value
- Swing Man Ultra Super Trix is positive and rising upwards
- Buy triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower Trend Regression level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price hit the upper Trend Regression level
Swing Man Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Price jumps downwards from the upper Trend Regression channel
- Stochastics signals the overbought condition of the market
- Trix4Kids are red and negative in value
- Swing Man Ultra Super Trix is negative and falling downwards
- Sell triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper Trend Regression level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price hit the upper Trend Regression level