Price Reversal Band Scalping is a trend-following short-term trading system. It combines four trend identifying tools all together in order to filter the correct trend signals. Besides market trends, it also helps traders to define the area of trade entry, stop loss, and exits.
Price Reversal Band Scalping works on all kids of forex currency pairs. However, as a scalping system, it suits best with shorter timeframes like M1 to M30 charts.
Price Reversal Band Scalping Overview
Download the Band Scalping and install it at the MT4 platform. Once successfully installed, your chart will appear like the following image:
Try: Exness Broker
Price Reversal Band Scalping Explanation
- FPS Price Reversal Bands: It works almost like Bollinger Bands. Its upper band is the dynamic resistance and the lower band works as the dynamic support. Price above its mid-band means the trend is bullish and moves below the band when the trend is bearish.
- RSI Extremus: It tells you the mode of the current market momentum. It uses its arrow signal in order to point the direction of the momentums.
- Volatility Quality: High volatility doesn’t necessarily mean the strength of the market trend. This indicator helps you to understand the level of market volatility. It doesn’t plot direct buy/sell signals but adds better odds to your trade decisions.
- Fib Trend: It is a trend filtering tool. Its bars turn into blue color when its value turns positive representing a bullish trend of the market. For bearish trend confirmation, Fib Trend must carry negative value with red bars at the bottom.
Price Reversal: Buy Conditions
- Price bounces upwards from the lower band of FPS Price Reversal
- RSI Extremus plots arrows below the price candle pointing upwards
- Volatility Quality is in a rising pattern
- Fib Trend bars carry positive value
- Set stop loss below the lower band of FPS Price Reversal
- Exit long/take profit whenever price hits the upper band of the FPS Price Reversal with a downward RSI Extremus arrow above the price candle.
Price Reversal: Sell Conditions
- Price drops downwards from the upper band of FPS Price Reversal
- RSI Extremus plots arrow above the price candle pointing downwards
- Volatility Quality is in a falling pattern
- Fib Trend bars carry a negative value
- Set stop loss above the upper band of FPS Price Reversal
- Exit short/take profit whenever price hits the lower band of the FPS Price Reversal with an uppish RSI Extremus arrow below the price candle
1 thought on “Price Reversal Band Scalping”
Can we get this in MT5?