Omega Trend System deploys strong trend-following forex trading strategy at your trading chart with an aim to assist you all the way of your trend oriented trading activities. It detects the current trend of the market, generates the trade signals within the trend direction, and defines the perfect exit area of your activated trades.
Omega Trend System suits great with all sorts of timeframe charts. Moreover, you’ll be able to use it to trade any kind of forex currency pair available at your mt4 trading platform.
Omega Trend System overview
After installing the Omega Trend System at your forex MT$ terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Omega Trend System Anatomy
- T3 Moving Average: One of the fastest Moving Averages that reacts very quickly with the change in price action. Price stays above T3 Moving Average means the current trend is bullish. An opposite scenario represents the current trend as bearish.
- AMA STL Color MA: This is a trend-defining Moving Average. It changes its color with the possible change of the market trend. It turns blue when the trend is bullish and turns pink in case of a bearish trend of the market.
- Snake: It detects the intraday trend of the market. Price holds its position above its level signals the intraday trend as bullish. On the other hand, price moves below the Snake level represent the bearish intraday trend of the market.
- MACD Divergence Line: Indicates if price action moves contrarily to the MACD which is called the MACD Divergence. It plots straight slopes around the price bars that helps to detect the potential divergences.
- FX5 MACD Divergence: Used to plot direct MACD Divergence signals with its up/downward arrows. This divergence detection process runs on a automatic basis so that traders can enjoy reliable divergence signals with less complexity of market analysis.
Omega Trend System: Buy Parameters
- Price is holding its position above T3 Moving Average & Snake level
- AMA STL Color Alerts turn blue
- FX5 MACD Divergence signals the bullish divergence plotting an upward arrow
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the nearest swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever AMA STL Color Alerts turns pink
Omega Trend System: Sell Parameters
- Price is holding its position below T3 Moving Average & Snake level
- AMA STL Color Alerts turn pink
- FX5 MACD Divergence signals the bearish divergence plotting a downward arrow
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the nearest swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever AMA STL Color Alerts turns blue