Neptune Forex Trading System is a trend following forex trading system. This forex trading system comprises of Bollinger bands, moving average, and MACD indicator. It is a clean forex trading system which is best at generating trading signals in a trending market environment. Since Neptune Forex Trading System is a trend following forex strategy, it is suited to work in trending markets only. It would be very unwise to use this forex trading system in a stagnant market.
Nepture Forex Trading System Overview
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Ratings|
|1H, 4H, and Daily||Any major pairs||3||9.5/10|
Once you install Neptune Forex Trading System in your MetaTrader 4, your chart will look like this:
There are only three technical indicators used in this forex trading system. For the users of this forex trading system these three technical indicators are more than enough to make money in the consistent basis.
Neptune Forex Trading Indicators Overview
|Main Window||Window 1|
- Bollinger Bands
Bollinger Bands indicator is known to everyone. This indicator will help to know the volatility conditions of the market and the trend of the market. In this trading system we will use Bollinger bands as a support and resistance tools. The lower most band works as a support and the upper most band works as a resistance. When the market price touches the lower band you should look forward to long the stocks and vice versa.
- Moving Average
Neptune Forex Trading System uses a 3 period moving average. When this moving average is above the mid band of Bollinger band, it is a bullish signal and when this indicator is below the mid band of Bollinger band, it is a sell signal.
MACD indicators here have a histogram and two oscillators. Positive histogram indicates bullish signal and negative histogram indicates bearish signal. As the histogram and oscillators generate signals at the same time you can choose to use only one of them.
Neptune Forex Trading System: Buy Parameters
- On the timeframe you are watching, market should be up trending.
- Market should be bouncing from the recent support level.
- Moving average should cross above the mid band of Bollinger band indicator.
- MACD histogram should be positive.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Put your stop loss just below the recent support level.
- Take your profit when the MACD histogram becomes negative.
You Must Read: The Best Forex Trading Strategy Ever
Neptune Forex Trading System: Sell Parameters
- On the timeframe you are watching, market should be down trending.
- Market should be falling from the recent resistance level.
- Moving average should cross below the mid band of Bollinger band indicator.
- MACD histogram should be negative.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Put your stop loss just above the recent resistance level.
- Take your profit when the MACD histogram becomes positive.