Hi, I’ve found another powerful forex trading strategy and this is called “Master FS Forex Trading Strategy”. I like the way Master FS Forex Trading Strategy delivers signal to the traders. It tells everything about the existing market conditions. This forex trading system lets you know whether you should buy, sell, or hold. Also, it tells you if the ongoing market trend is strong enough to execute your positions. Accuracy of this forex trading strategy is the only thing that makes me fall in love with this strategy. This forex trading system heavily based on moving averages.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Rating|
|M5, M15, H1, and H4||Any||6||9.85/10|
There are 17 indicators altogether in this forex trading system but we will use only 6 of them as they are the major signal generator indicator. Even if you are beginner you can start trading right away using this forex trading strategy but you should have the basic concept of the market trend. When you successfully install Master FS Forex Trading Strategy in your MT4 it will look like this:
Learn About: FXOpen Review
Let’s learn about Master Fs Forex Trading Strategy indicator in details.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy Indicators Overview
|Main Chart Window||Indicator Window 1||Indicator Window 2||Indicator Window 3|
|Pallada SE Bars||MACD||Trend Alex||Gmacd 2|
- Pallada SE Bars
Pallada SE Bars indicator is one of the major indicators of this forex trading system. These bars help you know the general trend of the market at a glance. When the bars are blue it indicates current trend is up and the red bars suggests downward pressure.
- Moving Average
There are two moving averages of period 30. One of them is applied to high price and another to low which makes these two moving averages move in a channel. These two moving averages help to verify the trend of the market. When market is above these moving averages it is an uptrend and vice versa.
There are arrows with different color in this system. Any arrow pointing upward is an indication of buy signal and any arrow pointing downward is a sell signal.
MACD has an oscillator and histogram. You can ignore red oscillator and simply focus on histogram. When histogram is positive, it means market is under the control of bulls and vice versa.
- Trend Alex
This indicator shows the overall summary of moving averages on different time frames. When multiple time frames show same thing that trend is strong. And this indicator also gives the summary of the market condition. It tells you whether to sell, buy, or hold.
- GMACD 2
This indicator lets you know if the market is up trending or down trending. If the indicator is green, it is a positive signal and the red indicates negative signal.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Pallada SE Bars indicator should be blue.
- Market should be above the two moving averages.
- Arrows pointing upward should appear below the market.
- MACD histogram should be in positive territory.
- Moving averages in most of the time frame should be bullish as indicated by Trend Alex indicator.
- Trend Alex indicator should recommend to open buy position.
- GMACD 2 indicator should indicate bullish signal.
- Open a buy position when all of the above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss below the recent support level.
- Book your targets when down trending arrows appear above the market.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Pallada SE Bars indicator should be red.
- Market should be below the two moving averages.
- Arrows pointing downward should appear above the market.
- MACD histogram should be in negative territory.
- Moving averages in most of the time frame should be bearish as indicated by Trend Alex indicator.
- Trend Alex indicator should recommend to open sell position.
- GMACD 2 indicator should indicate bearish signal.
- Open a sell position when all of the above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss above the recent resistance level.
- Book your profits when up trending arrows appear below the market.