Hi, I’ve found another powerful forex trading strategy and this is called “Master FS Forex Trading Strategy”. I like the way Master FS Forex Trading Strategy delivers signals to the traders. It tells everything about the existing market conditions.
This forex trading system lets you know whether you should buy, sell, or hold. Also, it tells you if the ongoing market trend is strong enough to execute your positions. The accuracy of this forex trading strategy is the only thing that makes me fall in love with this strategy. This forex trading system is heavily based on moving averages.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy
|Number of Indicators
|M5, M15, H1, and H4
There are 17 indicators altogether in this forex trading system but we will use only 6 of them as they are the major signal generator indicator. Even if you are a beginner you can start trading right away using this forex trading strategy but you should have the basic concept of the market trend. When you successfully install Master FS Forex Trading Strategy in your MT4 it will look like this:
Learn About: FXOpen Review
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy Indicators Overview
Let’s learn about Master Fs Forex Trading Strategy indicator in detail.
|Main Chart Window
|Indicator Window 1
|Indicator Window 2
|Indicator Window 3
|Pallada SE Bars
- Pallada SE Bars
Pallada SE Bars indicator is one of the major indicators of this forex trading system. These bars help you know the general trend of the market at a glance. When the bars are blue it indicates the current trend is up and the red bars suggest downward pressure.
- Moving Average
There are two moving averages of period 30. One of them is applied to high prices and another to low which makes these two moving averages move in a channel. These two moving averages help to verify the trend of the market. When the market is above these moving averages it is an uptrend and vice versa.
There are arrows with a different colors in this system. Any arrow pointing upward is an indication of a buy signal and an arrow pointing downward is a sell signal.
MACD has an oscillator and histogram. You can ignore the red oscillator and simply focus on the histogram. When the histogram is positive, it means the market is under the control of bulls and vice versa.
- Trend Alex
This indicator shows the overall summary of moving averages on different time frames. When multiple time frames show the same thing that trend is strong. And this indicator also gives a summary of the market condition. It tells you whether to sell, buy, or hold.
- GMACD 2
This indicator lets you know if the market is up-trending or down-trending. If the indicator is green, it is a positive signal and the red indicates a negative signal.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Pallada SE Bars indicator should be blue.
- The market should be above the two moving averages.
- Arrows pointing upward should appear below the market.
- MACD histogram should be in positive territory.
- Moving averages in most of the time frame should be bullish as indicated by the Trend Alex indicator.
- Trend Alex indicator should recommend opening a buy position.
- GMACD 2 indicator should indicate a bullish signal.
- Open a buy position when all of the above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss below the recent support level.
- Book your targets when down-trending arrows appear above the market.
Master FS Forex Trading Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Pallada SE Bars indicator should be red.
- The market should be below the two moving averages.
- Arrows pointing downward should appear above the market.
- MACD histogram should be in negative territory.
- Moving averages in most of the time frame should be bearish as indicated by the Trend Alex indicator.
- Trend Alex indicator should recommend opening a sell position.
- GMACD 2 indicator should indicate a bearish signal.
- Open a sell position when all of the above parameters are met.
- Put your stop loss above the recent resistance level.
- Book your profits when up-trending arrows appear below the market.