Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy represents a complete trend-following trading system that can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the financial markets. It applies a strong trendline indicator at the main chart window and a trend filter for plotting the trade signals. Insta Trend offers great simplicity in trading by demonstrating the market states and trade signals in a pretty simple way so that everybody can master it.
Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy is a versatile trading system that suits all sorts of timeframe charts available within the MT4 trading platform. Besides, you may add other trend-oriented indicators to this strategy for better results.
Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy Overview
Download the strategy at your MT4 system and complete the installation. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
Start Trading: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Insta Trend Forex Trading Strategy Explanation
- VarMA: It is the main trend defining tool of this strategy. It plots a dynamic slope over the main chart window that detects the market trend and also helps to determine the current stop-loss position of the market entries. It is green when the trend is bullish and turns red for signaling the bearish trends of the market. Moreover, you find it in blue means the market is in a neutral trend. If you’re on an active trade, you may use its level to put the trailing stop limits.
- Instantaneous Trend: This tool is a trend filter, used to verify the trade signals generated by VarMA. This indicator confirms the market trends by using its crossover method. Its fast-MA (blue line) moves above the slower one (red line) represents the bullish crossover signal of the market trend. Crossovers in the opposite way would verify the market trend as bearish.
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
Insta Trend Forex: Buy Conditions
- VarMA turns green with price closing above its level
- Instantaneous Trend plots bullish crossover signal
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the current VarMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever Instantaneous Trend plots a bearish crossover signal
Insta Trend Forex: Sell Conditions
- VarMA turns red with price closing below its level
- Instantaneous Trend plots bearish crossover signal
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the current VarMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever Instantaneous Trend plots a bullish crossover signal