Green Fire System comes up with possibly the simplest trend-following forex trading strategy at the market. It has also proven its effectiveness with higher-winning backtest results.
Its chart demonstration, signal reading, a combination of indicators are so “clear & easy” that newbie traders can easily adapt to the system rules and can lead profitable trend-based trades on a consistent basis.
Green Fire System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the financial markets. Besides, you’ll be able to fit this system with any sort of timeframe chart you like.
Green Fire System overview
After installing the Omega Trend System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Also Read: Top 10 Free MT4 Forex Systems
Green Fire System Anatomy
- SMA3 & LWMA12: These indicators represents the 3-day period Simple Moving Average and the 12-day Linear Weighted Moving Average respectively. LWMA12 value is greater than SMA3 signals the bullish crossover. Conversely, LWMA12 moves below the SMA3 means the bearish crossover of the current market trend.
- HeikenAshi Smoothed: One of the most popular forex trend indicators at the market. It turns green when the trend is bullish and turns white to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- Trend Lord: Its job is to support the trend signals generated by other indicators of the system. It turns green means the confirmation of the bullish trend of the market. Oppositely, trend Lord turns white to validate the bearish trend of the market.
Profitable Trend: Buy Parameters
- LWMA12 moves above the SMA3 level
- HeikenAshi Smoothed turns green
- Trend lord turns green
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever HeikenAshi Smoothed turns white
Profitable Trend: Sell Parameters
- SMA3 moves above the LWMA12 level
- HeikenAshi Smoothed turns white
- Trend lord turns white
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever HeikenAshi Smoothed turns green