FX Eagle Dashboard Forex System provides extraordinary trading assistance for its users. Besides determining possible swing levels of the market, it also establishes a trading dashboard at the main chart window. This dashboard allows you to monitor the states of 16 major & minor forex currency pairs in one place.
FX Eagle Dashboard Forex System is formed with an intraday trading strategy and can be trading within M1 to H1 timeframe charts. However, this system can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs except cross and exotic pairs.
FX Eagle Dashboard Forex System Overview
Download and install the system on your MT4 trading platform. After the installation, your chart will transform like the following image:
FX Eagle Dashboard Forex System Explanation
- FX Eagle Signal: This indicator detects possible support/resistance levels formed based on changes in the recent price actions. These areas are treated as the possible swing levels of the current market trend. Once a signal is confirmed, the indicator plots an arrow pointing to the direction of the trade in the main chart window. The horizontal levels plotted by the indicator represents the stop position of the current movement of market trends.
- FX Eagle Dashboard: This dashboard represents the current trend status of at least 16 currency pairs in a single chart window. It helps you to monitor the market and check for possible trade opportunities or changes in market trends without exploring the trading chart windows of the instruments individually.
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
FX Eagle: Buy Conditions
- A blue horizontal bar appears below the price candle
- A blue arrow is plotted by the indicator pointing upwards
- FX Eagle Dashboard shows bullish trend status of the instrument
- A buy can be triggered when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current horizontal level of the indicator
- Exit long/take profit based on your targeted R:R levels
FX Eagle: Sell Conditions
- A pink horizontal bar appears above the price candle
- A red arrow is plotted by the indicator pointing downwards
- FX Eagle Dashboard shows bearish trend status of the instrument
- A sell can be triggered when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current horizontal level of the indicator
- Exit short/take profit based on your targeted R:R levels