Forex SSG System MT4 is a very popular forex trading strategy among the retail forex traders around the globe. This strategy has been generating steady trend based trade signals over the years. The key feature of this system is it uses very simple but powerful indicators to identify the trend correctly and define the market entry or exit points with better level of accuracy.
Forex SSG System is very much easier to apply in real trading. From newbie to experienced ones, anyone can try this tremendous strategy to follow up the trend and make profitable market entries at the same time. Forex SSG System is applicable with all currency pairs and on any time frame.
Forex SSG System Overview
When you successfully install Forex SSG System in your MT4 your chart should look similar to this:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex SSG System Anatomy
- SSG HA Signal: It looks like almost as another quite popular trend indicator named Heiken Ashi but the difference is it doesn’t appear as main price bar. It turns blue to signal the bullish trend and appears as white to indicate the bearish trend.
- Turtle Channel 1: It appears as a very thin line of dotted series. It works as fast dynamic support and resistance for the current market momentum. Price above its level is considered as short term bullish trend and if below then considered as short term bearish trend respectively.
- Turtle Channel 2: It produces the intraday support/resistance and trend signals for the market momentum. Like the previous one, for bullish trend price should be closed above its level and price closes below its level will be considered as bearish thrust.
- SSG Fbar: It is a trend strength meter. It parameter reaches above zero with rising trend indicates the strength of bullish power. On the other hand a negative value with falling momentum will represent the scenario as strong bearish trend.
Recommended Strategy: Forex Profit Heaper System
Forex SSG System: Buy parameters
- Price should be closed above both lower Turtle Channel 1 & 2 levels
- SSG HA Signal turns blue
- SSG Fbar moves above the zero level with rising momentum
- Stop loss set below the Turtle Channel levels
- Exit long whenever price closes below the lower Turtle Channel 2 and Fbar represents a negative value at the same time
Forex SSG System: Sell parameters
- Price should be closed below both lower Turtle Channel 1 & 2 levels
- SSG HA Signal turns white
- SSG Fbar moves below the zero level with falling momentum
- Stop loss set above the Turtle Channel levels
- Exit short whenever price closes above the upper Turtle Channel 2 and Fbar represents a positive value at the same time