Forex HBA System is best known as the trend following forex trading strategy. It has been designed to signal the market trend in a much easier and clearer way so that newbie trend-based traders can get go ahead on a consistent basis with their regular trading operations.
Forex HBA System can be applied to trade any forex currency pairs at the MT4 trading terminal. Furthermore, it fits with all sorts of timeframe charts. So, from scalpers to long-term traders, anybody can be benefited from this tremendous forex trading strategy.
Forex HBA System Overview:
After the installation of the Forex HBA System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Forex HBA System Anatomy:
- HBH: Works as the main trend identifier. It turns blue when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- BBand Stops: It appears as a connected dotted slope around the price bars. Its level represents the current stop position of the market trend. While trading, traders can use these levels to adjust their trade stop positions dynamically with the change in price actions.
- HBF: Its job is to filter the trend signals from HBH. It turns red with a negative value means the confirmation of a bearish trend. Oppositely, it turns blue carrying a positive value that validates the bullish trend of the market.
Forex HBA System: Buy Parameters
- HBH is blue
- BBand Stops is plotted below the price bar
- HBF is positive and in blue color
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the BBand Stops level
- Take profit/exit long when HBH turns red and HBF turns negative
More About: MACD Candles V3 Indicator
Forex HBA System: Sell Parameters
- HBH is red
- BBand Stops is plotted above the price bar
- HBF is negative and in red color
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the BBand Stops level
- Take profit/exit short when HBH turns blue and HBF turns positive