Fiji Strategy is a complete trend-following forex trading system, used to spot market swing levels along with trade exit signals as well. Besides, it uses strong trend identifying tools like Heiken Ashi and Fiji Trend which are able to deliver the trend signals without any sorts of lagging issues.
Fiji Strategy is quite flexible as a trading system because it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs. Moreover, this trading strategy suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the forex MT4 trading platform.
Also Get: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Fiji Strategy Overview
Download the strategy and install it in your MT4 system. Once completed, your trading chart will transform like the following image:
- Fiji BB: It is a Bollinger Band indicator, used to identify the possible swing areas of the market. If you’re looking for a long entry, you’ll need to wait until the price hits its lower band. For short entries, aim to enter sell from the upper band level of the indicator. In addition, you may also use these bands for determining the stop levels of the current trend.
- Heiken Ashi: Heiken Ashi is one of the most popular trends defining indicators in the trading world. It uses a very simple technique for signaling the market trends. It turns white when the trend is bullish and turns yellow for confirming the bearish trend of the market.
- Fiji Trend: Fiji Trend is a supportive trend indicator to Heiken Ashi. It applies a crossover between 5 MA and 11 ATR in the background and signals the market trend according to the crossover direction. For better understanding, follow its signal arrow direction for determining the next possible move of the market trend.
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
Fiji Strategy: Buy Conditions
- Price hits the lower level of Fiji BB
- Heiken Ashi turns white
- Fiji Trend plots arrow pointing upwards
- A buy can be triggered after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower band of Fiji BB
- Exit long/take profit whenever Fiji Trend plots downward arrows
Fiji Strategy: Sell Conditions
- Price hits the upper level of Fiji BB
- Heiken Ashi turns yellow
- Fiji Trend plots arrow pointing downwards
- A sell can be triggered after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper band of Fiji BB
- Exit short/take profit whenever Fiji Trend plots upward arrows