Epic Pips Gainer System applies a price action based trend following trading strategy that stresses more on important market levels. These levels are created based on the pivot points and the current swing levels of the market. Such event areas work as strong support or resistances and help its users to determine the best possible place to enter the market.
Epic Pips Gainer System fits great with M1 to H1 charts thus works better if used as scalping or intraday trading strategy. Furthermore, it can be applied to trade any forex currency pair you like around the market.
Epic Pips Gainer System Overview
Install it at your forex MT4 platform and apply it on your trading chart. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
Epic Pips Gainer System Anatomy
- Wave Arrows: This tool appears as a series of horizontal stars to mark the current swing levels of the market. Such levels are treated as temporary support/resistance levels of the market.
- Pivot Lines: It calculates the pivot points and plots them as horizontal lines over the main chart window. It has been observed that price often respects such levels as “fixed” support/resistance areas.
- Stochastic: Stochastic expresses the overbought/oversold conditions of the market. Its value reaches over 70 means the overbought condition of the market. On the other hand, it reaches below 30 represents the oversold conditions of the market.
Also Read: Break Out Trading
Epic Pips Gainer System: Buy Parameters
- Wave Arrow appears below the price bar
- One or several bullish bar form right above the Pivot Line
- Stochastic reaches below 30 signaling the oversold condition of the market
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Wave Arrow level
- Exit long/take profit whenever Stochastic starts to drop down from its 70 level
Epic Pips Gainer System: Sell Parameters
- Wave Arrow appears above the price bar
- One or several bullish bar form right below the Pivot Line
- Stochastic reaches above 70 signaling the overbought condition of the market
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Wave Arrow level
- Exit short/take profit whenever Stochastic bounces upwards from its 30 level
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Epic-Pips-Gainer.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Epic Pips Gainer System[/button-green]