DB Pivots Trading System comes up with a strategy that offers a complete trend-following forex trading solutions for the traders.
It applies a number of price-action based forex indicators for filtering both trend and trade signals. This system also uses a pop-up alert system so that you never miss a trade signal.
DB Pivots Trading System offers great flexibility in live tradings. It can be used for trading all kinds of forex currency pairs.
Moreover, this system can be applied to all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 platform.
DB Pivots Trading System Overview
Download and install the Trading System on your MT4 terminal. Once completed, your chart will appear like the following image:
DB Pivots Trading System Explanation
- NonLagMA 35: This indicator is the principal trend identifying indicators of this system. It appears as a dynamic trendline, used to apply a 35-day Moving Average system in order to detect the market trends. It turns yellow when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- Pivots & SD Pivots: Mostly works as a support/resistance or breakout levels. The SD Pivots plots the Semi-Dynamic key levels of the market and automatically updates its position based on the changes in price action.
- RSIOMA 5: RSIOMA 5 is a momentum indicator that supports or filters market trend signals. For long entries, there must be a bullish crossover signal plotted by the indicator. Alternatively, a bearish crossover is a must before you confirm a sell entry in the market.
DB Pivots: Buy Conditions
- NonLagMA 35 turns yellow
- Price is supported by Pivots & SD Pivots
- RSIOMA 5 plots bullish crossover signals
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current NonLagMA 35 level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the NonLagMA 35 turns into red color
Also Read: Best Forex Strategy Ever
DB Pivots: Sell Conditions
- NonLagMA 35 turns red
- Price is resisted by Pivots & SD Pivots
- RSIOMA 5 plots bearish crossover signals
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current NonLagMA 35 level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the NonLagMA 35 turns into yellow color