XXL Scalping Forex Trading Systems represents a versatile trend-following forex trading strategy providing multiple advanced indicators for its users. Besides trade signals, this system also delivers a clear insight about the market trend along with trailing stops and trade exit signals. It also includes a strategy to filter its own signals for maintaining a better trading accuracy.
XXL Scalping Forex Trading Systems can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the financial markets. Furthermore, this system suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 forex trading platform.
XXL Scalping Forex Trading Systems Overview
Download and install the system on your MT4 terminal and find your trading chart like the image below:
XXL Scalping Forex Trading Systems Explanation
- 5 & 10 MAs: This strategy includes a crossover system in between 5-day Simple Moving Average and a 10-day Exponential Moving Average. Both of these MAs are calculated based on the Median Price method (HL/2). 5 MA is greater than 10 MA means it is a bullish crossover and an opposite scenario represents the bearish crossover trend signal.
- 50 EMA: the 50-day Exponential Moving Average is a very important figure in determining the market trends. Many market professionals and financial institutes use it as their main trend deciding indicator. For determining the market trend with 50 EMA, you’ll only need to find if the price is closing above or below its level.
- 4X3 Semafor Alert: This is yet another crossover alert system built with 5, 12 & 35-day moving averages. It doesn’t display the averages rather directly plots the crossover signal by plotting stars around the price candles. It also plots dots, considered as minor crossover signals.
- BBands Stop Bar V1: This is an upgraded version of BBands Stop. In the latest version, it includes bars for a better understanding of its values. It turns positive means the momentum is bullish and a negative value represents the bearish momentum of the market. Its average value reaches 20 means the market is in an oversold condition and hits 80 when it is an overbought condition of the market.
XXL Scalping: Buy Conditions
- 5 EMA is greater than 10 SMA
- Price holds its position above the 50 EMA
- 4X3 Semafor Alert plots star below the price candle
- BBands Stop Bar V1 value turns positive
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the 50 EMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever 4X3 Semafor Alert plots a star above the high of a price candle
Also Read: XM Broker Review
XXL Scalping: Sell Conditions
- 10 SMA is greater than 5 EMA
- Price holds its position below the 50 EMA
- 4X3 Semafor Alert plots star above the price candle
- BBands Stop Bar V1 value turns negative
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the 50 EMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever 4X3 Semafor Alert plots a star below the low of a price candle