XARDFX Forex Trading System has been developed with a combination of multiple trend-following indicators used to test the trade strength of the market and signal for trades accordingly. Moreover, this system also assists in identifying the trailing stops and trade exits of any active market entry.
XARDFX Forex Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs ideally the major pairs in the financial markets.
Furthermore, this system adjusts with all sorts of trading styles since it works on all the timeframe charts available within the MT4 platform.
XARDFX Forex Trading System Overview
Complete the installation off XARDFX Forex Trading System on your MT4 terminal and find your chart like the image below:
Continue Reading: Exness Review
XARDFX Forex Trading System Explanation
- STR & STR12: Both of these indicators are applied to identify the market trend on a short & mid-term basis. STR is suitable to use for scalping purposes and STR12 for day trading activities. The trend condition is decided based on the position of price either above or below the indicator slopes.
- XRDFX-38: This indicator projects for the overbought/oversold area of the market. In a bullish market, you’d like to enter the market from the oversold area of the market for a better and safe position of the market entry. On the other hand, in a bearish market, you may wait until price its the overbought area for making a market entry.
- CCI Trend-03: It is a trend-filtering indicator, used to certify the trend signals generated by the other indicators of the system. It is carrying a positive value means the market is in a bullish condition. Oppositely, CCI Trend-03 with negative value means the validity of the current bearish move of the market.
XARDFX System: Buy Conditions
- Price moves above both STR & STR12
- Price bounces upwards from the lower band of XARDFX-38
- CCI Trend-03 turns into a positive value
- A buy can be triggered when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower band of XARDFX-38
- Exit long take profit whenever price hits above the current STR12 level
XARDFX System: Sell Conditions
- Price moves below both STR & STR12
- Price drops downwards from the upper band of XARDFX-38
- CCI Trend-03 turns into a negative value
- A sell can be triggered when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper band of XARDFX-38
- Exit short take profit whenever price hits below the current STR12 level