WPR VSmark Indicator is an outstanding scalping/intraday trading technique which has already generated a significant level of winning trade signals in a steady pace according to the backtest report and its consistent performance with less complexity of use has emerged the traders to accept it as one of the best Forex trading indicators around the market.
WPR VSmark Indicator can be applied at any Forex currency pair window and it also fits great with M1 to daily timeframe charts. So, from scalpers to intraday traders, all can be benefited using this amazing Forex tool but with proper rules and discipline.
WPR VSmark Indicator Overview
After the installation of WPR VSmark Indicator at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear as the following image:
WPR VSmark Indicator uses three WPR levels (fast, medium and slow). The fast WRP (red) moves above both the medium WRP (dark blue) and the slow WRP (blue) is considered as the bullish crossover and the medium WRP moves above other WRP levels signals the bearish crossover. Remember, WRP value near -100 signals the oversold condition and near 0 (zero) level signals the overbought condition of the market. So, it is ideal to look for a bullish crossover at the oversold condition and a bearish crossover at the overbought condition of the market for a much better trading result.
WPR VSmark Indicator: Buy Parameters
- WRP VSmart Indicator plots a bullish crossover
- WRP value is near -100 signaling the oversold condition of the market
- A bullish bar forms at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high
- Set stop loss below the signaling candle’s low
- Exit long/take profit whenever WRP VSmark Indicator plots a bearish crossover with WRP level near its zero parameter
WPR VSmark Indicator: Sell Parameters
- WRP VSmart Indicator plots a bearish crossover
- WRP value is near zero level signaling the overbought condition of the market
- A bearish bar forms at the same time
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the signaling candle’s high
- Exit short/take profit whenever WRP VSmark Indicator plots a bullish crossover with WRP level near its -100 parameter